Cary Business Planning Attorney Offering Effective Solutions to Clients in North Carolina
The business planning attorneys at NC Planning will identify your business goals and find the legal solutions that enhance and promote those goals. Our business planning attorneys work with businesses of all sizes in all industries.
We take the effort to get to know our clients personally so we can learn everything that we can about your business. We bring experience, knowledge, and a commitment to clients in every legal matter we handle.
Business owners face a variety of legal questions and challenges on a daily basis, so it’s vital to partner with attorneys who provide genuine value and reliable legal services.
Why is Business Planning So Important?
Effective business planning protects your business by putting solutions in place before legal problems arise. The NC Planning legal team advises and represents business clients at every stage of a company’s life from its formation through the winding down or sale of the business.
We help clients throughout the state of North Carolina with all aspects of launching a new business, including the formation of a corporation, LLC, or other business entity. NC Planning also provides comprehensive business planning services that may involve:
- Preparing and reviewing leases, employment agreements, and other business contracts
- Ownership strategies such as succession planning and buy-sell agreements
- Auditing to spot potential legal issues before they become problems
- Ongoing general counsel services provided by NC Planning’s Client Advisory Services
What Should You Do Before Starting A Business?
If you’re launching a new business, start by discussing your goals and concerns with our business planning team. We consider liability, risk, and tax consequences.
We help you determine the business entity that best fits your own goals and circumstances. We can also ensure that the appropriate legal documents are filled out accurately and completely.
The essential legal documents for a new business may include articles of incorporation, by-laws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and other documents depending on the type of business and the applicable state laws.
When your business entity documents have been filed and approved, we can obtain your EIN or Tax ID Number and meet any remaining requirements so that you can start doing business.
How Can A Business Planning Lawyer in Cary Help?
The NC Planning team believes in long-term attorney-client relationships that go beyond the conventional model. We know that sound advice and quality legal services are the key to success for any business, so we provide proactive, uninterrupted corporate counsel services.
Ongoing, open communication combined with open-ended, proactive planning allow us to anticipate potential concerns and put the appropriate solutions in place. Our clients can rest easy knowing that their corporate counsel is only a phone call or an e-mail away.
As your business evolves, and as laws change over time, the business planning attorneys at NC Planning will be available to answer your questions, provide legal representation if needed, and ensure that your business plan is properly implemented and updated if necessary.
What Business Planning Services Do We Offer??
As businesses grow, so do their long-term business and corporate planning needs. The legal team at NC Planning assists and advises clients with long-term business planning needs that involve:
- Succession planning: We help owners plan for the sale of their businesses or the transfer of their businesses to their heirs or chosen successors
- Mergers and acquisitions: We advise clients in the process of consolidating, buying, or selling their businesses and/or their assets.
- Trademark and Licensing: We know how to protect your company’s name, brand, and logo. We routinely register trademarks and obtain other legal protections for our clients using the tools provided by state and federal law.
- Tax strategies: We use a variety of business and estate planning tools to help business owners and their financial advisors implement effective strategies for minimizing tax consequences.
- Contracts: We negotiate, prepare, review, and revise contracts to set terms, spell out expectations, and mitigate risk. We’ll review your documents and contracts to make sure they’re compliant and right for you, or we can create new documents to meet your needs.
Protecting Your Business is Our Top Priority
Helping you create and implement the business plans that you and your company need is our top priority. To learn more about our business planning services or to schedule a consultation with a lawyer, call NC Planning at (919) 900-4720 or submit your information using the contact form here on our website.
Our offices are located at 5640 Dillard Drive, Suite 101, in Cary. NC Planning also has offices in Raleigh located at 4801 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200. It is never too soon to begin planning for your loved ones and their future. A business planning attorney at NC Planning can help.