Kyle M. Frizzelle – Attorney
Kyle has always had a passion for helping those around him any way he could. Growing up, that typically meant working on his grandparents’ farm, clearing trails at Raven Rock State Park, or taking on whatever odd task a friend or family member couldn’t do alone. In college, that passion only strengthened as he volunteered as a Team Captain with Relay for Life and served as a mentor to both freshman and transfer students during his undergraduate years. Kyle graduated summa cum laude from Campbell University with a degree in Trust and Wealth Management and a minor in Financial Planning.
Unable to get Campbell out of his system, Kyle continued on a path to serve others by attending Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, and earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude. No stranger to hard work or working as a team member, he is excited to contribute to the NC Planning team in serving our clients. As an attorney, Kyle is committed and driven to going the extra mile for clients to achieve the best possible solution. Kyle’s passion for helping others translates into comprehensive and proactive planning for our clients, and meeting and exceeding their legal planning needs and expectations.
Law Licenses & Admissions
- North Carolina
- J.D., Campbell University, cum laude
- B.A., Campbell University, Trust and Wealth Management, summa cum laude
- Minor, Campbell University, Financial Planning, summa cum laude
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Member of the Estate and Fiduciary Law Section
- American Bar Association
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Kyle Frizzelle, Better to Play Dead: Examining North Carolina’s Living Probate Law and Its Potential Effect on Testamentary Disposition, 39 Campbell L. Rev. 187 (2017).
When not at home, you can bet Kyle and his wife, Lauren, are off on some sort of adventure, whether it be close by at a Durham Bulls game, a quick weekend trip to Charleston, or trying to find the next place to travel and sample the local cuisine. Kyle loves the outdoors and enjoys helping out at the family farm whenever he can.