We are closely monitoring Hurricane Florence. Our first priority is the safety of our clients and our team. As such we have made arrangements to work and handle matters remotely for the remainder of the week. Should you need to get in touch with us or have an immediate need, rest assured we will still be available through phone and email, as long as conditions permit. Please call us at (919) 900-4720 or email us, as we will be checking communications regularly. Furthermore you may contact us through our website using the form below.
If you need safety and emergency contact information, some resources for the storm are the following:
- Wake County – Shelters and Emergency Information
- Other Counties – Shelters and Emergency Information
- Duke Energy – Power Outage Map
- Duke Energy – Report An Outage or call (800)-419-6356
- Wake EMC – Power Outage Map
- Wake EMC – Report An Outage or call (919)-863-6499 or (800) 743-3155
Our thoughts and prayers are for the safety of all of those in the path of the storm, and we hope you have made your own preparations to heed warnings to remain safe during this event. Again please use precautions and best judgment. We hope you and your loved ones stay safe!