18 Jun Lauren Speaking at NBI Probate Boot Camp
NC Planning attorney Lauren Campbell Maxie will be presenting at the NBI’s Probate Boot Camp coming up July 21st-22nd 2015. This 2-day seminar will give you all the tools you need to handle each stage of the probate and estate administration process. Lauren will be speaking specifically on Ethics, Ancillary Probate and Other Problem Areas. If you need credits- this will be a great event for any professional. We hope to see you there!
- What to do during the first 48 hours of a loved one’s death
- Educating the Personal Representative
- Marshalling/Valuing Assets
- Handling Debts and Creditor Claims
- Spouses’ Elective Share and Year’s Allowance
- Probate Litigation
- Post-Mortem Planning, Trust Administration, and Tax Hurdles
- Probating Insolvent and Bankrupt Estates
- Probating Estates that Include a Business
- Ancillary Probate and Other Problem Areas
- Closing the Estate
- Reopening Estates – When, How and Why?
- NC Attorney CLE: 12 Including Ethics: 1
- Enrolled Agent EA: 14
- Financial Planner CF: 14
- International Association for Continuing Education Training IACET: 1.2
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy NAS: 14
- Professional Achievement in Continuing Education PACE: 14
For more information and to register, visit the NBI Probate Boot Camp website.