15 Jan Choosing Your Path – A Training Workshop for Selling Your Dental Practice
Now That You’ve Built a Successful Dental Practice, Have you Given Thought as to What You Will Do with Your Legacy?
This comprehensive program provides a step-by-step approach to deciding which sale option is best for you and your dental practice. Learn the process from the key advisors while also knowing how to avoid the missteps and maximize the benefits from sale to ensure you can make the right decisions when needed.
WHAT THE PROGRAM WILL COVER:
- Choosing Your Path – How Do You Decide Which Sale Path Is Right For You & Your Practice?
- Getting Started – What Steps Do I Need To Take and Which Missteps to Avoid?
- Bringing It All Together – How To Keep The Momentum & Actually Achieve Your Dental Practice Exit and Professional Goals
WHAT ELSE YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* Case Studies and Practice Valuation Know-How To Understand and Maximize Your Sale Price
* 10 Things To Do Today To Prepare Your Practice For Sale
* “The Anatomy of a Transaction”–Legal Structure Terms To Know and Deal Structure Templates
* Top Tax Strategies To Save Dollars, Delay and Dismay When Selling A Dental Practice
* Dental Practice Resources & Contacts To Make It Go Smoothly
* $1,000 Off Dental Practice Valuation Assessment (for attendees only)
* Dental Advisor One-On-One Planning/Q&A Sessions (no charge for attendees, scheduled for day of event)
Brent Cooley, Dental Broker & Consultant, Venture Dental Group
Michael Burger, Dental Attorney, NC Planning
Tom Lenfestey, Business Transition Consultant, BTP Consulting Group
Registration is $199 for each attendee
Lunch will be served.
Seating is limited so register NOW!
Email: Aimee@ncplanning.com or call (919) 900-4720