24 Jan Get Your Estate Plan Organized and Completed Correctly- A Workshop You Can’t Put Off Any Longer
Have you put your estate planning or necessary updates on the backburner for years now?
Are you worried that if something happened you would be leaving a mess behind?
Join us to take the first and many more steps toward a secure future for you and your family. In this estate planning workshop, we will first teach you what you need to know about estate planning and then set you on your path to have a solid plan in place. We will have an in-depth discussion about:
- Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney and the important provisions you need
- Important planning options and which one is right for you
- Critical communications you need to have with your named agents
- Decisions that you need to make to create the right plan for you
- Planning for minor children, individuals with special needs and other concerns
- Analysis of assets such as real property, retirement accounts, business ownership, bank accounts and securities
Each attendee will receive the following valuable items:
- Answers to the most FAQs
- Checklists for yourself and executor/beneficiaries
- One on one discussion with an attorney to review your planning wishes
- A review of your current plan if you have one
- Peace of mind for ease of administration after you have passed
- Many more resources!
Once you have completed this course the only thing you have left to do is take the time to sign the documents that we draft for you.
Cost of course is $35, including dinner. Large discounts will be provided for completed plans.