10 May Planning After Tax Reform Seminar
We recently held a seminar “Planning After Tax Reform: Tools and Solutions You Need to Know,“ presented by Attorney and CPA Tom Lenfestey of NC Planning and John Rousos, CLU and Vice President of Highland Capital Brokerage.
With the comprehensive tax reform passed last year, no individual’s planning will look the same. As such at this seminar we touched upon some of the tools that may be beneficial and cost-saving for individuals and business owners. At this seminar we took a closer look at the following:
- Comprehensive Tax Planning
- Opportunities for Tax Savings
- QBI Deduction
- Investment Tools for Business Owners (including defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and split funded plans)
- Restructuring and Management Companies
- Captive Insurance Companies
If you were unable to attend the seminar or you want to take another look at the information discussed, we invite you view it below.
If you were able to attend our seminar or if you have now had the chance to view the video, we hope you found it beneficial and informative. You know that we truly value your relationship with us. While our goal is always to make sure to address questions and concerns upfront, we understand there may be additional lingering questions or action items you want to tackle.
- Do you have questions remaining?
- Do you want to take steps now to protect and benefit yourself, your family, or your business?
- Do you want to see if your business can take advantage of the opportunities under tax reform?
Then, Let’s Talk! Contact us today.
Contact us to schedule a consultation with our estate and business planning attorneys to discuss your legal needs for today and for the future.