Probate Process Start to Finish- A Workshop for Executors and Trustees
Have you been appointed as an executor or trustee in a loved one’s estate and don’t know where to start?
Have you created a plan and want to be sure you empower your agents?
Have you started the probate process or administration for a loved one’s estate and are having difficulties navigating responsibilities and tasks?
In this program we will walk you through the probate process from start to finish. We will have an in-depth explanation of:
- What needs to happen immediately after the passing of a loved one
- When court involvement is necessary
- What is probate and how to avoid it
- The forms needed and how to fill them out
- Responsibilities of the executor
- Timelines and due dates
- How to work with family towards a peaceful settlement
- How to handle out-of-state property
- Costs associated with probate
Each attendee with receive:
- Checklists for ease of administration
- NC forms required for probate and guidance regarding how to fill them out
- Contact information for support throughout the process
This is a $500 value typically provided to our clients.
Program cost is FREE.