28 Jul Quick Planning Tips for Young Parents
Quick Planning Tips for Young Parents
- Create a Will!
- Consider a Trust.
- Make Health Care Directives & Living Will if Desired
- Make a Financial Power of Attorney
- Protect your Children’s Property
- Consider Life Insurance
- Understand Estate Taxes
- Account For Funeral Expenses
- Make Final Arrangements
- Protect Your Business & Assets
- Store Your Documents in a Fire Proof Safe!
When you work with NC Planning, we strive to ensure all of these items are taken care of.
Call us today to schedule your complimentary consultation at (919) 900-4720.