Lauren Campbell Maxie
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
Podcasts on parenting and business management!
INVITE TO DINNER:
My Paternal Grandmother
For the Commercials:
- Working With Me
- Law Licenses & Admissions
- Professional Affiliations
Her co-workers say that Lauren is one of the few people that can talk about Estate Planning and Elder Law without putting her audience to sleep. She developed an interest in legal planning early in her career and has become a key advisor to NC Planning’s clients. Whether it is drafting a complex estate plan, putting a family foundation in place, or walking a client through the sale of their business, Lauren never breaks under pressure and she always remains a solid source of guidance for her clients. Her passion for providing her clients with the highest level of service and expertise is what makes her such an excellent attorney.
While Lauren is very well-versed in the law and most likely recites it in her sleep, she is also upbeat and her motivation to do the best job continually shines through in everything she does. Lauren truly cares about her clients and she strives to create long-lasting relationships with each of them. If she’s not at the office checking off tasks, she can be found conducting educational programs at local companies and retirement communities. She has a desire to educate and make the community aware of the importance of legal planning.
Although practicing law is high on the list of things she loves, Lauren also appreciates her time spent outside of the office. She enjoys spending time with her family. She and her husband, Chris, have been blessed with a beautiful son, Ben, and she tries to spend all of her free time soaking up his sweet smiles. Chris and Lauren also continue to spoil their dog, Molly, with daily walks and treats.
Powered by caffeine and positivity, Lauren is perpetually charged to make NC Planning its very best.
- North Carolina
- J.D., Campbell University School of Law
- B.S., University of North Carolina Wilmington
- North Carolina State Bar
- Accredited With Department of Veterans Affairs
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Member of the Law-Related Education Committee
- Member of the Elder & Special Needs Law Section
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- Young Professionals Network, Vice Chair of Recruitment
- American Cancer Society
- Triangle Leadership Council Member
- University of North Carolina- Wilmington Alumni
- UNCW Triangle Alumni Steering Committee
- Triangle Family Services
- Member of Host Committee