The Elder Care Journey- A Workshop to Make a Plan
Are you caring for a spouse or loved one and not sure what steps you need to take next?
Do you wonder how you are going to pay for your own care or a loved one’s if they can no longer care for themselves?
Has a diagnosis of dementia or Alzheimer’s left you with many questions on whether you have an adequate plan in place?
Are you wondering if there are benefits that will help pay for senior living care?
Join us for an in-depth discussion and workshop to not only have your questions answered but also to take the next steps to have a plan in place. We will be discussing:
- Guidance Through the Senior Living Path and the Different Levels of Care
- Estate Planning, Including the Importance of Advance Directives and Powers of Attorneys
- How to Pay for Care, including Medicaid Benefits and VA Aid and Attendance Benefits
- What the Benefits Will Pay For
- Who Qualifies and When; You Will be Surprised!
- Advanced Planning Which Can Save Significant Assets
- Recent Law Changes Regarding VA Benefits
Each attendee will receive:
- Answers to the most common FAQs
- Checklist of important documents you will need to qualify for benefits
- Breakdown of common planning tools to maximize on benefits
- Next steps for a care plan
- Contact list for support during the elder care journey
This is a $500 value provided to our clients during the planning process.
Program cost is FREE.