Estate Planning Attorneys Helping Clients in Wake County Plan for the Future
At NC Planning, when we handle your immediate business, tax, or estate planning needs, we see it as the first step in a long-term relationship. Our estate planning attorneys can help you protect your family, your business, and your interests for years to come.
Our team of attorneys and estate planning professionals provide exceptional legal services without neglecting the individual attention that every client expects and deserves. We bring dedication and commitment to every client and every legal matter that we handle.
How Can Our Estate and Business Planning Attorneys Help?
Our priorities at NC Planning are to understand each client’s situation and help clients choose the plan that best fits their personal and business needs. Our legal services include:
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Business and corporate planning
- Legal services for start-ups and established businesses
- Professional practice planning
- Trust administration and probate services
- Planning for children and persons with special needs
- Elder law planning
Wake County Business Planning Services
Successful relationships depend on communication, trust, and a shared dedication to the best interests of everyone involved. We provide legal planning services to business owners in Wake County and throughout the United States that include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising employment contracts and leases
- Catching potential legal issues before those issues become problems
- Tax planning. succession planning, and other strategies for business owners
- General counsel services to protect and advise your business
If you’re launching a new business, perhaps you know what it takes to plan an LLC or a corporation. An attorney at NC Planning can provide valuable assistance drafting your articles of incorporation and meeting the complicated tax requirements of an LLC or a corporation.
If you sell or buy a business, you’ll also require guidance from a business attorney who can help you negotiate leases, sales agreements, and more.
Wake County Estate Planning Services
Estate planning is for everyone who has responsibilities to others – not just the affluent. Don’t wait until your children are adults to start planning your estate. One of the key functions of an estate plan is naming a guardian for your minor children in the event they lose both parents.
But estate planning is much more than that. An estate planning attorney can help you create a living trust or a last will and testament along with a health care directive that expresses your wishes regarding life support. An attorney can also help you put a plan in place that outlines how your assets should be distributed to your beneficiaries after your death.
Don’t hesitate to speak up, ask questions, express your concerns, and disclose anything that you think may be important to the estate planning process. It’s our job at NC Planning to answer your questions, and in effective estate planning, the details can make the difference.
Wake County Tax Planning Services
While tax planning is imperative for businesses, it’s also important for individuals and families. Are your taxes too high? A tax planning lawyer with NC Planning can help you understand and use tax planning strategies that will benefit you and your family now and in the future.
How can you gain some control over your taxes? Several strategies may be able to help you decrease your personal tax burden. The tax planning team at NC Planning can discuss these strategies to help you plan wisely.
Your income, your needs, and your goals – as well as the tax laws and the economy – change over time, so the best tax planning is flexible, ongoing, and responsive. Let us help you plan your taxes now and in the future.
Additional Planning Services in Wake County
NC Planning also offers planning services for seniors, children, and loved ones with special needs in Wake County and elsewhere in North Carolina:
- NC Planning’s elder law attorneys handle planning issues important to seniors such as long-term care planning, retirement, healthcare, guardianship, insurance, and benefits.
- We can create a plan to ensure that your family and children benefit from your hard work and your assets in the future.
- Loved ones with special needs also need special consideration. A special needs planning attorney at NC Planning can show you how to set aside assets for loved ones and protect them from financial harm.
Learn More or Schedule a Consultation
At NC Planning, planning for your goals and needs is our priority. To find out more about our services or to schedule a consultation, call NC Planning at (919) 900-4720 or use the contact form here on our website.
In Raleigh, we are located at 4801 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 200. In Cary, you’ll find us at 5640 Dillard Drive, Suite 101. No one can predict the future, but it’s never too early to plan for it.